2007 Woodworkers Expo - Greensboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Besides making sawdust and quality woodworks ..... we sure know how to eat too ...... and have fun together. Here is the gang having lunch on Friday while taking a break from the Expo!

Now ... all pictured, please identify yourselves! The lady in the group (top right) is non other than the LOML ... Nancy ..... affectionately known as "Tool Babe"! :eusa_whis

Attachments

• Expo 1.jpg
    Expo 1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Expo 2.jpg
    Expo 2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 249
  • Expo 3.jpg
    Expo 3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 250
  • Expo 4.jpg
    Expo 4.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 253
T

toolferone

I guess w/pics it is official now, it happened! What a great turn out we had. Always good to meet new faces. It was a shame we could not all sit together. I have an idea why doesn't everybody come to the 2nd annual spring picnic.(shameless plug)

M

McRabbet

I'm not believing that Toolferone (Tom Ferone) can't even identify himself in these four pictures -- he's in the bottom left picture, between Gator (George Summers) and Woodguy1975 (John Richards) and seated across from Chris99z71 (Chris Hoffman). I'm taking up the vast majority of white space in the two upper left pictures, showing Woodsaw (Qui) and his wife the 2007 NCWW.Net Calendar. Sapwood (Roger Deese), Steve Coles and Nick Zappi are seated with us. And seated across from Jim and his wife Nancy in the fourth picture are Eric Laudenbacher and Dozer (Mike Romano). Also there but not in the pics were Tarhead (Mark Fogelman), JMR2 (John Reeves) and no doubt several others I can't recall because they didn't happen (no pics!).

Rob

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
I'm not believing that Toolferone (Tom Ferone) can't even identify himself in these four pictures -- he's in the bottom left picture, between Gator (George Summers) and Woodguy1975 (John Richards) and seated across from Chris99z71 (Chris Hoffman).

Rob

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh-----how long had you guys been in the pub?:rolf: John Richards is in the bottom right picture on my computer!! and John is not in the bottom left picture. Are you sure you guys were at the WW show?:oops:

Jerry

M

McRabbet

Well, Jerry when you view the pictures on a 21" monitor set at 1600 x 1200, Tom's in the bottom left picture, because there are 3 pictures across the top row... For those with a 1024 x 768 pixel view, Jim, Nancy, Eric and Mike appear at the lower left. And as for Tom, there is no screen configuration known to mankind that can put him in the "Top left picture, facing the camera, white shirt, dark hair, nice tan." That's definitely me in the top left picture (no tan!)! :lol: Tom's in the lower right picture on your screen!

Rob

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Hey .... that ain't me sitting next to my wife, Nancy! I'm taking the pictures! But ... he sure was a nice guy though! :)

toolman

New User
Chad
Hey .... that ain't me sitting next to my wife, Nancy! I'm taking the pictures! But ... he sure was a nice guy though! :)

Thanks Jim for clearing that up my wife was at work. :icon_thum Very one that was there was very nice to me..... I had a good time.. But Eric show use his pens and the darkside of woodturning got me:new_shock.... Stop on the way home and got the tooling and 2 pen kits... :violent1: I am going to start tomorrow night on my first one.....

Chad Conwell

sapwood

New User
Roger
:rolf: :rolf: Too funny. Apparently a picture is worth a thousand words and multiple intrerpretations. Gotta get name tags :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS