20% off Ridgid tools purchased @ HD(REBATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlin

New User
Marlin
Only major limits I see is $200 max and it has to be a power tool (no blades, sandpaper, etc...).

Also don't forget the 10% off lowes card that HD takes.

MT native

New User
Jane
Do you know if I can combine this with the Harbor Freight Super Coupon (valid thru 11/25/10) I've been saving?
Jane

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Do you know if I can combine this with the Harbor Freight Super Coupon (valid thru 11/25/10) I've been saving?
Jane
I've heard that some Home Depot stores will honor the 20% Harbor Freight coupon. If so, it would probably be compatible with this deal, since it's Ridgid offering a rebate, i.e. you're not stacking coupons.

Personally, I've never had any luck getting the HF coupon honored.

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Thanks for posting the rebate. I've been waiting for something like this to come around. I just came home with the OSS/edge sander. Can't wait to set it up and get it dusty.

Red

JeepMr

New User
Michael
Thank You for the Post!! I've been waiting 2 years to buy the Ridgid OSS on sale. Looks like a trip to HD Tomorrow. :icon_cheers :gar-La;

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member

BTW, make sure you read the fine print. The three-step instructions fail to mention you need to include the UPC (barcode) from the box. The smaller print mentions this: Copy of sales receipt and UPC labels from each qualifying purchase package must accompany rebate form for proof of purchase.

I have the rebate form filled out, enveloped and stamped :) I guess I need to take a picture of the OSS tomorrow :)

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I've heard that some Home Depot stores will honor the 20% Harbor Freight coupon. If so, it would probably be compatible with this deal, since it's Ridgid offering a rebate, i.e. you're not stacking coupons.

Personally, I've never had any luck getting the HF coupon honored.

I'm hoping to give this a go this week (as long as some good news from work that I'm hoping/expecting comes as planned). I see two hurdles: 1) HD has to honor the HF coupon and 2) the ridgid rebate says "may not be combined with any other offer"... So, at least you'll ge the 20%... but I think it's worth a shot at 40%!

Travis

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I'm hoping to give this a go this week (as long as some good news from work that I'm hoping/expecting comes as planned). I see two hurdles: 1) HD has to honor the HF coupon and 2) the ridgid rebate says "may not be combined with any other offer"... So, at least you'll ge the 20%... but I think it's worth a shot at 40%!

Travis
Technically, it's not 40%. If you get 20% off with the coupon, the rebate will will only yield 16% of the original price, for a total savings of 36%.

(As my wife would say: "Honey, I'm feeling kind of lazy, can you just smack yourself upside your head? :slap:)

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
BTW, make sure you read the fine print. The three-step instructions fail to mention you need to include the UPC (barcode) from the box. The smaller print mentions this: Copy of sales receipt and UPC labels from each qualifying purchase package must accompany rebate form for proof of purchase.

I sent a copy of my receipt and a copy of my UPC for the 20% rebate. You need the actual UPC for the life time warrenty from Ridgid.

I am still waiting to use the sander. It's all set up, just need a little time to get out there and have some fun.

Red

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Technically, it's not 40%. If you get 20% off with the coupon, the rebate will will only yield 16% of the original price, for a total savings of 36%.

(As my wife would say: "Honey, I'm feeling kind of lazy, can you just smack yourself upside your head? :slap:)

:slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS