20% off at Harbor Freight

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
coup_top.jpg

Here is a 20% off coupon good till 29 Apr if any one can use it.

D L

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
That is great DL! Thanks for posting. I have signed up for notification of sales from HF, but haven't received anything yet....

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson

sapwood

New User
Roger
Brandon,

So far, I've been getting the "20% off one item" and "10% off entire purchase" coupons almost weekly. Of course, they may be "reinforcing" my shopping habits since I've used several of them :roll:

Canuck passed one on to me a while back (thanks Wayne), then I signed up. It took about two weeks to get the first one. So feel free to PM me if anyone needs one . . . I can't use them all :-?

Recently I visited the new Wilmington HF. The difference in it and the Raleigh store was truly astounding. It's well lighted, organized, and the clerks don't have alcohol on their breath :eusa_shhh

Sapwood

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I received another one this afternoon. Don't need it right now, so if anyone wants it...just PM me.

Sapwood. Did you ever buy that compressor from HF?

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
:mrgreen: Yep!

The coupon saved me almost $20! Of course, it's just a wee thing (6 gal pancake). But it has enough pressure to inflate my ego when needed :lol:

Thanks,
Sapwood

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Yep!

The coupon saved me almost $20! Of course, it's just a wee thing (6 gal pancake). But it has enough pressure to inflate my ego when needed :lol:

That's fantastic, Roger!

You know what, I have never been in a HF store. I kinda envision a Northern Tool type of store with more stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun makin' gas 'er AIR!:lol:

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wayne,

As far as the Raleigh store goes, it's more like K-Mart 30 minutes after the "Blue Light Special" 8-O and CS is non-existent. However, you need to put it on your "must see" list. It's almost impossible to walk out without buying something.

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors