20" Grizzly Band Saw for Sale

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
I've had this band saw for ~8 yrs. Bought it from a fellow that did upholstery. He used it to cut foam pads for chairs, etc. I stopped using it sometime back and it is gathering dust in the corner. Runs fine and with proper set up will do a great job.

I don't have a good pic as I have put stuff in front of it and I can no longer move it by myself. If needed I will get my g'sons to come out and help with it.

It has a 1" Lenox blade on it that is still good. I have 2-3 blades I got from the original owner that would not be useful in wood working. but may have other uses.
It is really heavy and top heavy at that. Will not be able to help load. I can get it out of my shop and onto concrete pad.

Looking for a fair price. If you are interested contact me.

Attachments

• griz bandsaw.jpg
    griz bandsaw.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 79

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I've had this band saw for ~8 yrs.
Discontinued item but description still online:
1696882092040.png

If you've grown out of your 14", 16" or even 18" bandsaw and want a saw that has the capacity and the power you need, this saw is for you!
When we went looking for our 20" bandsaw, we decided to go BIG! And, here it is... the Model G1258 20" Bandsaw. This monster offers a full 20" of clearance at the throat and a 13-7/8" vertical capacity, making it perfect for those big, tough jobs that most bandsaws can only dream about. The Model G1258 offers a high-capacity 3 H.P., 220V motor and handles very large stock. Takes 154-1/2" blades from 3/16" to 1-1/4" wide.

Remember - we have warranty, service and parts on all of our machines.

Features:

• 20" x 24" cast iron table
  • Foot pedal brake
  • Safe magnetic switch
  • Built-in 4" dust port
  • Adjustable blade guides
  • Blade speed: 3,500 F.P.M.
  • Balanced wheels
Specifications:

• 35-1/4" table height
  • Table tilts to 45° R, 10° L
  • 75" overall height
  • 3 H.P., 220V TEFC motor
  • 15 Amps
  • Rack & pinion upper guide adjustment
  • Cutting height: 13-7/8"
  • Throat capacity: 20"
  • Sealed and lubricated bearings
  • Includes fence and miter gauge
  • Cast iron fence
  • Blade length: 154-1/2"
  • Working weight: 514 lbs.
  • Shipping weight approx.: 640 lbs.
Looks like a new one might set one bad three grand or so.

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
With the Lennox I have resawn hickory and hard maple with no problem. I failed to mention I have a Leguna 1" resaw blade that I used for awhile but was not happy with it. The Lennox was much better.

The yellow pedal shown at the bottom of the saw in the picture is a brake. The wheels are heavy & take a long time to stop so the brake comes in handy. I am careful to relieve the tension after use as it could be weeks before I use it again. So I usually use brake then relieve tension.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS