16/4 wire, 20ft

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Could you use some 14-3 with ground SJO cable instead? You might have a better chance of finding this. Unfortunately, I don't have any.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
16/4?????? thats new one for me:wsmile: However easiest thing i can think of blue or orange box, buy short extension cord, chop ends, wallah done and for less than 10 bucks:gar-La;:gar-La;

customwood

New User
Jack
I have a 50' piece of 14-4 cable marked boat wire. It is brown pvc type round cable with stranded wire with individual jacketed wires. I don't know if you are interesed but I have it in Tarboro.

ehpoole

Ethan
I know you can get 16/4 speaker wire at Lowes and Home Depot, but you don't say what your specs are.

Otherwise I have atleast one (if not more) partial spools somewhere in the attic after running it throughout our entire house a few years back (for audio and low-voltage distribution). All was purchased off the shelf at Home Depot at the time -- they will also sell by the foot.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
wire_0011.JPG

I dont have a wire guage, but I posted a link of what tool it comes from and now a photo.

Thanks

M

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Update:

Cuz I know y'all were worried.....:gar-La;

Through, Dan M's electrical expertise, I was able to get 15 ft of 16/4 SJ wire at:

Sheperd's Electric
8065 Chapel Hill Road Cary, NC 27513-4168 - (919) 467-4802

For only $10.

Hoist is back up and Running! :icon_thum

Soooo Happy! :wsmile:

Thanks All who contributed!

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS