15 so far. Durham lunch bunch. I'm going to make....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I'm going to give the restaurant a head count tomorrow (Monday). So far it looks as if 15 of us will be there. If you replied you were coming and have had a change of plans, please let me know. Also, it's not too late to join us if you haven't so indicated. Looks like some good fellowship is in store. See you all on Wednesday.

tjgreen

New User
Tim
***Warning: Stealth Gloat ahead***

Sorry guys, I'm out - wife gave birth to a boy and a girl on Saturday, a bit earlier than expected. I tried to convince her to put them back in until after the lunch, but no can do.

Here's a pic of him - still waiting on her to get out of the special care nursery (she's still pretty little, though otherwise just fine). She looks pretty much like him anyway, just smaller and with a pink hat.

http://tjgreen.smugmug.com/gallery/7324975_LrZ8x#471304066_hB9A4-S-LB

gator

George
Corporate Member
Tim -

Congratulations on the stealth gloat. I guess we can make an exception this time since you did post a picture. :icon_thum:eusa_danc:icon_thum:eusa_danc:icon_thum:eusa_danc

George

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Yeah, I'd advise against any "No Pics Didn't Happen" stuff if Tim's wife were to visit the site!:rotflm::eusa_naug:nah::rotflm:

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Congrats Tim. We can certainly accept the birth of twins as a legitimate reason and won't blackball you. :gar-La; Of course, we wouldn't do that no matter the reason. Looks like you just might be sleep deprived for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS