1-1/4" thick exterior mdf panels (Extira)

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
I have several 1-1/4" thick Extira panels (exterior grade MDF) leftover from a job. These would be great for CNC spoilboards, general benchtops, and signs. Available sizes in inches are below. $1.40 per square foot. Here is a link to the manufacturer's website: https://miratecextira.com/extira-exterior-panels/

These would need to be picked up due to the size and weight. I am in Radford, VA. I do travel down I-77 close to the VA/NC state line a couple of times a month, so I would be willing to meet along that route if I'm making a trip already. Direct email is swwoodworks(at)gmail

1 pc 49x72
2 pcs 49x78
1 pc 49x82.5
3 pcs 16.75x121.75
1 pc 21.75x115.75
1 pc 20.5x110

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I met up with Brad today and got a couple of the 49" wide pieces - they were very nice and at a very good price. He has a CNC machine and does work in the area - Really nice guy so if you need some CNC work or need some 1-1/4" MDF get in touch with him. I'm totally satisfied with what I got from him.

He's in the Radford, VA area so not that close to most of us NCWW'ers but really close to those of us in SWVA.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds close enough to join up on NCWW

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Thanks for the kind words Ken. I updated my ad to take off the pieces that Ken purchased.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS