g0555

1. thrt15nc

Grizzly G0555 and blade guides ?

I’ve got the Grizzly G0555 (not the X) bandsaw that I got back in 2003 or 2004. I added the extension kit last year and put on better tires. I like it, but I’m wondering if changing the blade guides to cool blocks or something like that would help. I just can’t get a good feeling about how well...
  2. thrt15nc

Grizzly G0555 bandsaw and urethane tires

Has anyone bout urethane tires on their G0555 bandsaw? I fos, what size and who'd you get them from? I called LV and they weren't too sure their 12 inch urethane would stretch far enough to go on it. I measure the wheel diameter at 13.3 inches. While I'm at it. Anyone replaced the guide...
  3. Matt Schnurbusch

Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw Assembly

This is a really long post. If you just want to see the slide show click HERE. ***If this is the wrong place for this type of post, please feel free to move it *** Due to the recommendations of the woodworking world and the World Wide Web as a whole I bought the Grizzly G0555 Ultimate...
  4. Matt Schnurbusch

Blades for Grizzly G0555

I recently purchased a new GRizzly G0555 Bandsaw with the 6" riser block. Just got it assembled the other day (pics of all to follow in another post). My question is what blades to get? The vast majority of posts that I've looked through recommend the 1/2" woodslicer for resawing, so that's...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS