dc

1. BG-9 Remote Blast Gate Control Lines

BG-9 Remote Blast Gate Control Lines

Nylon cords above the gates turn at swivel pulleys; spring at right maintains tension.
  2. BG- 8 Remote Blast Gate

BG- 8 Remote Blast Gate

Blast gates connected by Nylon cords up to control in shop. Left side serves Tables Saw and Miter Saw Station
  3. B-7 Blast Gates at Dust Collector

B-7 Blast Gates at Dust Collector

The "Interactive" Secret -- Left Gate attached to right gate by nylon cord.
  4. B-6 Blast Gates at Dust Collector

B-6 Blast Gates at Dust Collector

Connectors for Table Saw Run (left) and Planer/Sander Run (right).
  5. B-5 Blast Gates at Dust Collector

B-5 Blast Gates at Dust Collector

Blast gate details - "Y" connector at Dust Collector gets paired "interacting" gates.
  6. B-4 Shop-built Blast Gates

B-4 Shop-built Blast Gates

Birch Plywood blast gate construction details - Finished single gate (6-32 bolt inside retains gate)
  7. B-3 Shop-built Blast Gates

B-3 Shop-built Blast Gates

Birch Plywood blast gate construction details - Cut PVC Connector in half and sandwich 1/4" outside piece between two connector pieces -- Gate slides in easily.
  8. B-2 Shop-built Blast Gates

B-2 Shop-built Blast Gates

Birch Plywood blast gate construction details - Use rasp to score PVC and glue with PRG.
  9. B-1 Shop-built Blast Gates

B-1 Shop-built Blast Gates

Birch Plywood blast gate construction details - 7" x 7" connection blanks and 1/4" Baltic Birch Gate Pattern, with 4" connector.
  10. Router Table DC Hook-Up

Router Table DC Hook-Up

DC connection for both the router cabinet and fence was set up using common PVC fittings from the BORG.
  11. Router Table DC Hook-Up

Router Table DC Hook-Up

DC connection for both the router cabinet and fence was set up using common PVC fittings from the BORG.
  12. Router Table DC Hook-Up

Router Table DC Hook-Up

13. Router Table DC Hook-Up

Router Table DC Hook-Up

14. Router Table DC Hook-Up

Router Table DC Hook-Up

15. RT DC attachment

RT DC attachment

Because the DC cab interferes with the tilt crank on the saw, I had to make it so I could dismount the cabinet from time to time. Hence I mounted the cab with C clamps that secure a horizontal stick attached to the top of the cabinet.
  16. RT DC interior

RT DC interior

Here´s the inside of the RT DC for TS. It shows the little ramp to guide the dust to the port. You can also see the little 1/2" square sticks I used to frame the cabinet. I just pinned it together with brads.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS