1. CrealBilly

200 BF 4/4x6-8 SYP

Hi... I'm looking for 50 SYP 4/4 x 6" x 8' KD rough cut with smaller knots and no blue stain. Mill run is fine as long as there's not to many pithy boards. Thanks
  2. R

Delta lathe LA 200 bed extension

Hello All; Does anyone know where I might be able to find a bed extension for my Delta Model LA 200 midi - lathe? Thanks in advance; John
  3. S

NIB BOSCH LITHIUM IMPACT DRIVER & POCKET DRIVER & CHARGER - $100 (200 ret cary / sanf

NOT Mine! http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/1597644874.html NIB BOSCH LITHIUM IMPACT DRIVER & POCKET DRIVER & CHARGER - $100 (200 ret cary / sanford) Date: 2010-02-12, 11:30AM EST Reply to: sale-2mtas-1597644874@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] THIS IS BOSCH 2 TOOL COMBO...
  4. Douglas Robinson

200 Board foot of Walnut Lumber - $250 (North Raleigh)

Reply to: sale-711505701@craigslist.org Date: 2008-06-07, 5:05PM EDT Over 200 Board feet of rough cut walnut lumber. Various lengths and widths. Will sell all or part. $1.25 a board foot or $250.00 for it all. There is also some other woods. Make a reasonable offer and they are yours. This...
  5. sawduster

In the looming shadow of the mighty and tenacious DaveO , I humbly reach the 200th post mark. :mrgreen: Thanx everyone for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful, knowledgeable and tolerable group of folks You rock !!! :headbang:
  6. skysharks

200 Ft Cherry from Rougemont to close to Fayetteville

Hey all I'm requesting a bit of aid here if I may. I have been trying to get some cherry (200 ft) from Bernhard's place in Rougemont to Fayetteville or near by. I am unable to make the trip myself as I am locked in close to home for the time being (Grandbaby on the way and I don't want to take...
  7. michaelgarner

200 BF of some kinda wood??

Hey everyone? I am going to need around 200 BF of some kinda wood. I am going to build a nice dinning table for my wife and the article that I'm getting inspiration from calls for 200BF of curly maple. I know that will be a lot of money so I am open to any hardwood. If anyone has any wood for...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS