&

1. 3-2015_012

3-2015_012

William & Mary Spice Box on frame Ca. 1740, Chester County, Pennsylvania Walnut, Maple burl veneer, Ebonized maple
  2. For The Birds

For The Birds

3. For The Birds

For The Birds

4. Cherry & Wenge Bowl made with a Scroll Saw- 14" diameter

Cherry & Wenge Bowl made with a Scroll Saw- 14" diameter

This bowl was made from Cherry and Wenge. The top diameter is 14". There are nine strips that were glued together to get this swag pattern. Seven stacked segments were cut using a scroll saw, glued, sanded and finished.
  5. Kreg Precision Trak & Stop Kit

Kreg Precision Trak & Stop Kit

Kreg Precision Trak & Stop Kit
  6. Flaming Birch

Flaming Birch

4/4 & 8/4 Flaming Birch
  7. Walnut Dresser - Placard and Ribbons

Walnut Dresser - Placard and Ribbons

Walnut dresser I built for my grandson in 2003 and showed at the 2003 Mountain State Fair. This is a picture of the info placard and ribbons the piece won.
  8. Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - Overall View

Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - Overall View

Overall view of the dresser taken at the Mountain State Fair in 2003. Blue ribbon in furniture division, judges choice award and overall Best of Show blue ribbon for crafts division.
  9. Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - End View

Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - End View

Another end view showing the walnut burl bookmatches, through mortise & tennons with ebony pyramid pegs, handcut dovetails, relieved edges on top with sub-frame support.
  10. Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - Front Close-up

Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - Front Close-up

Close-up of the front showing the reverse tapered legs, through mortise & tennons, solid walnut drawer fronts, arts &crafts style pewter hardware.
  11. Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - End View

Walnut Arts & Crafts Dresser - End View

Another end view showing the veneered walnut burl bookmatched end panels
  12. Mission Ottoman - End Detail View

Mission Ottoman - End Detail View

Close-up of an end, through mortise & tennons on the rails, Walnut pyramid pegs.
  13. Mission Ottoman - Overall View

Mission Ottoman - Overall View

Quartersawn oak, fummed finish with Danish Oil & lacquer, leather upholstered cushion, this piece is my own design, had been built and in use (abuse?) in our home for several years before picture was taken, notice the baseboard paint on the legs.
  14. "new" toys  What a challenge!

"new" toys What a challenge!

Picked these up from CL. Guy had 'em not 1-1/2 miles from my house. Give me a few weeks & I'll see if I can clean 'em up. I already wear a black hat. Gonna try the darkside, guys.
  15. Stool & Tool-Tote Combo

Stool & Tool-Tote Combo

This simple carrier is a step up for odd jobs around the home. WOOD Magazine, Issue 177 July 2007 I made a couple of these stools, just for something to do! You wouldn't believe how much use they get. Standing, sitting, you name it.
  16. Maple Burl Platter

Maple Burl Platter

17. Rail & Stile Profile fot TV Cabinet

Rail & Stile Profile fot TV Cabinet

Rail and stile profile.
  18. Rail & Stile Profile fot TV Cabinet

Rail and stile profile.
  19. Rail & Stile Profile fot TV Cabinet

Rail and stile joint offers a fair amount of glueing surface.
  20. Rail & Stile Profile fot TV Cabinet

Rail and stile for TV cabinet prior to glue up. I am using Space Balls to help maintain panel alignment.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors