Search results

1. Hmerkle

5/3 @ Klingspor Hickory

@Chaz - NCWW decided to only "Represent" on Saturday. I was hoping to go on Friday, but will be flying back form Utah on business, so doubtful that I will even make it on Friday...
  2. Hmerkle

May 4th - Celebration of Klingspor's NEW SUPERSTORE

Well, once again... This sucks... I will be in UTAH
  3. Hmerkle

Bandsaw tensioning

This is especially true on a smaller Bandsaw!
  4. Hmerkle

It's almost time (Raffle Smack Talk Thread)

Matt, since it is TWOSday does that mean we are supposed to buy "Tue" batches of tickets?
  5. Hmerkle

Puzzle Box Maestro

WOW! Would love to talk to him for 3 minutes... about the length of my intellectual stamina with someone like that!
  6. Hmerkle

3d rose

VERY nice @Mikayla
  7. Hmerkle

Chris (@Redknife)

Many of us have had interaction with Chris and I for one ALWAYS found it a pleasure. Chris passed early this morning after starting hospice on Friday. As I learn more, I will post here, but if anyone learns anything please share here.
  8. Hmerkle

2024 Annual Picnic RSVP May 18, 2024

@Chaz 3 hours and 50 minutes up to 5 hours depending on traffic for me EACH way... I go EVERY year I can, it is literally that much fun! Seeing everyone is worth it... watching me nearly destroy a raffle prize? PRICELESS!
  9. Hmerkle

Crucible card scraper

Funny, I had trouble pulling a burr on mine?!? Need to work on that... I had to go back to my BACHO for a job I was working on... I also have some Adkins (NOS) scrapers and you want to talk about a beast, it is absolutely fantastic!
  10. Hmerkle

2024 Golden Mallet Award

I would like to nominate Mark Fogelman @Tarhead The tireless work he has done on the FB page should be lauded!
  11. Hmerkle

New to NC - WakeForest/Rolesville

Welcome Tom, We are glad you found us and look forward to seeing and hearing about the rest of your journey. Come say hello at our NCWW picnic May 18th Keep watching - more information to come!
  12. Hmerkle

I knew I didn't need a Knew

Scott (@tvrgeek) is this what you bought: Coping Saw Kit Complete with Stainless Steel Pins, Handles, Twine and Friction Washer (DCE) Looks like you go the last one!
  13. Hmerkle

The Woodworker: the Charles H. Hayward years, 1939-1967.

Gosh they knew this about me in 1944!
  14. Hmerkle

Account security PSA

Thanks all - just got this response to a master password change I should be dead long before that work is complete...
  15. Hmerkle

Interesting YT post

Power tools, are they faster than handtools?
  16. Hmerkle

Happy Birthday Golfdad

Happy Belated Birthday Dirk!
  17. Hmerkle

Posting to get corporate membership

Thank you for doing this - we need more skilled people like you to become corporate members especially since you seem to plan to stick around... LOL
  18. Hmerkle

A little about me.

Welcome John, We are glad you found us, look forward to seeing some pictures of your work.
  19. Hmerkle

WTB as borrow, please

What the heck is an "arch-punch"?
  20. Hmerkle

Welcome Fuzzy, WE are glad you found us. Who did the presentation and what attracted you to the NCWW Forum?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS