Search results

1. P

Problem with dust

I currently have my workshop at the back of my garage. Dust on the floor under my work area is expected, but my whole garage is now covered with saw dust. It gets on my car, all over the tools on my pegboard above my bench, everywhere. What is the best way to get this dust under control so...
  2. P

Guitar rack

I want to build a guitar rack that will hang on the wall. My plan is to use a plank for the back (I have either maple or bloodwood for this—am leaning toward using the bloodwood). The guitar will sit very upright, and be supported underneath by two arms that are dovetailed into the back plank. I...
  3. P

Finish for cutting board

I'm making my wife a cutting board from walnut and maple, and wanted to know what to use to finish it. I have read about using a mix of beeswax and mineral oil, but wanted to check with NCWW to see what experiences the rest of you have had. Is there something I could use that would not require...
  4. P

New woodworker here

I have recently begun my woodworking experience, and was wondering if there were any tips or suggestions to help my growth. I have made a couple projects (Adirondack chair, stool for my 5 year old), but they are not very, well, stable. The next project I was looking at was a workbench. I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS