Search results

1. Steve_Honeycutt

12” Sliding Compound Miter Saw and Oak Door/Window Casing

I’m posting for a friend. Location: Jamestown NC 12” Craftsman Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Trac with Stand $295 Approximately 222 linear feet of RedOak door/widow casing 11/16 x 3 1/2 $555 pm me for contact information
  2. Steve_Honeycutt

Chair Repair Needed

Below are some pictures of a chair that is in need of repair. This is located in the Greensboro area. I can’t answer your questions because I’m posting this for someone else and I have not seen the chair myself. I can provide contact information for the owner. Steve
  3. Steve_Honeycutt

Belt Sander

I have several older belts for my belt sander where the glue joint has failed. Anyone know what kind of glue I can use to repair these belts?
  4. Steve_Honeycutt

Woodworking Equipment for Sale

Here are some woodworking equipment for sale this weekend: https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Greensboro/27406/2531052 This is not mine and I am not endorsing.
  5. Steve_Honeycutt

Switch for Delta Bandsaw

I need to replace the on/off switch on my Delta band saw. Any advice that people can provide, such as where to buy, anything to be careful of, or a good switch to get would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Steve_Honeycutt

Air-Dried Walnut For Sale

I am posting this for a friend. His contact information is at the end. This is air-dried walnut that has been in storage for about 35 years. Walnut 4 X 4 X 100 Eight, Approximately 88 Bd. Ft. $6.00/Bd. Ft Walnut Live Edge, 2 X 10 X 105 Fifteen, Approximately 217 Bd. Ft. $7.00/Bd. Ft...
  7. Steve_Honeycutt

Needed: Enterprising Person

I see that West Penn is selling African Mahogany and Sapele for $2.50 per bdft for 4/4, but you have to buy a large bundle to get this price. They are also selling 8/4 for $2.75 per bdft. This sale is Oct 24-26. An enterprising person with a truck and trailer would purchase a bundle and...
  8. Steve_Honeycutt

Clamp Exchange

I saw this today and thought that someone might be able to take advantage of this offer. I have no affiliation with this company and I do not own any clamps that would qualify for this exchange. Armor Tool (see link below) is offering to exchange any wedge lock self adjusting clamp with one of...
  9. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday May 3 at 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday May 3 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that...
  10. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday April 5 @ 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday April 5 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share...
  11. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat Thursday March 1 @ 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday March 1 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share...
  12. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday February 1 @ 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday February 1 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that...
  13. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday January 4 @ 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday January 4 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share...
  14. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday December 7 at 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday December 7 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share...
  15. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday November 2 at 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday November 2 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share your...
  16. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday October 5 at 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday October 5 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share your...
  17. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday September 7 @ 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday September 7 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share your...
  18. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday August 3 at 8:00 pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday August 3 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share your...
  19. Steve_Honeycutt

New Member Chat on Thursday July 6 at 8:00pm

Please join us for the next new member chat on Thursday July 6 at 8:00 pm. All members are welcome to join, you do not have to be a new member. This chat is a good opportunity for you to ask questions, meet other members that share your...
  20. Steve_Honeycutt

Greensboro Habitat Restore has a Shopsmith for sale

The Greensboro Habitat Restore has a Shopsmith for sale $750. The advertisement said that it has the band saw and jig saw attachments. I have no connection to Habitat Restore and I have only see this machine in the following picture:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS