1. Kitchen Cabinets

Kitchen Cabinets

2. Arnold Tripp Office

Arnold Tripp Office

3. TV Cabinet

TV Cabinet

4. lbtripp

Bed post repair

That is exactly the way I would repair the piece and I have repaired my fair share of furniture. Lyell
  5. lbtripp

Floating Top Table Pics

Greg, Great looking table!!! I really like the design and the combination of wood species. The finish is very nice. Great craftsmanship. I hope you don't mind if I copy your design in the future. Great job.:icon_cheers:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Lyell
  6. lbtripp

Applying Finish before assembly

I apply most of my finishes before assembly. Sometimes I assemble small sections or pre-assemblies. Tape off the areas to be glued with painters (blue) tape. Make sure it is the blue tape. Some of the other tape will peel off wood fibers when you remove the tape. Place the tape shy of the...
  7. lbtripp

Granddaughter's book case finally completed

View image in gallery Finally View image in gallery finished my granddaughter's book case. The case is birch with a sanding sealer of dewaxed shellac and denatured alcohol mix, 50-50. Three coats of General Finishes wal View image in gallery nut gel stain and four coats of General...
  8. book case

book case

9. book case

book case

the top is clear birch with a clear walnut edge.
  10. book case

book case

The top is clear birch inset with walnut edges
  11. book case

book case

12. book case

book case

13. book case

book case

book case is birch with a walnut stain.
  14. lbtripp

New puppy

View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery New puppy Jessie. She is a rescued 7 month old Austrailan Shepard and Lab mix.
  15. Jessie

Jessie

16. Jessie

Jessie

Jessie playing with Cooper
  17. Jessie

Jessie

18. Shop Dog

Shop Dog

New puppy Jessie. She is 7 months old. She is a rescue. Austrailan Shepard and Lab mix.
  19. lbtripp

Desk Clock revisited

Brian, The second clock looks much better. Better proportions. It looks very nice. A tip that might be helpful to you is to make a scale drawing of your next project then take a long look at it to see if the proportions look pleasing to the eye. I sometimes take craft paper and make a...
  20. lbtripp

Porch table

Bob, Nicely done. I too like the combination of wood species. Keep up the good work and next project post some WIP photos. Thanks for sharing. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Lyell

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS