Search results

1. GoToLeep

Cedar panels/plywood

I am looking for 5 pieces of 26 inch x 8 foot cedar plywood/panels for a garage project. Any ideas? Thanks .
  2. GoToLeep

This bench looks like a good deal!

Any more news on this bench???
  3. GoToLeep

Deck Rebuild

That's not pretty large........that is humongousousousous!!!!!!! I''m just jealous. Looking great!!
  4. GoToLeep

2011 Picnic Photo Gallery Please add Your Photos

It was bwhitney that was taking a lot of pics. He is my next door neighbor. I will see him tomorrow, in fact, we are taking a trip up to scott's place to pick up some qswo and cypress. I will let him know and I am sure he will be glad to post pics soon!! :gar-Bi
  5. GoToLeep

Chicken Coop / Ark Finally finished

This coop is designed to be moved around the yard. Albeit, without the wheels. It is not very heavy, even at 10 feet long. I decided to semi-permanently place it on the 4 x 4 base. I can simply remove the carabiners from the lock hasp and with another person move it. This will be done mainly for...
  6. GoToLeep

That's terrible. Mine is as predator proof as I can get it....I am PRETTY sure. I have hardware cloth stapled to the underside of the 4 x 4 frame then the coop is locked down onto the 4 x 4 's. If something gets into that coop. I do not want to meet it. :gar-Bi
  7. GoToLeep

Thanks Nate, In the city you can have up to 10 hens, no roosters. Any questions, please ask and I'll try to help or point you in the right direction. If there are any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them. Dan
  8. GoToLeep

I finally finished my Catawba chicken coop/ark. Check out my BackYardChickens.com blog page for more pics at http://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=75482-my-chicken-coopark. Any comments or suggestions for changes or additions are welcomed. Thanks for looking.
  9. GoToLeep

Look what came in Friday

I want some............:cry_smile
  10. GoToLeep

Fayetteville wood clubs

I'm in and know bwhitney would be in as well.
  11. GoToLeep

Lumber run coming soon at Scott Smith's

bump...any news
  12. GoToLeep

Lumber run coming soon at Scott Smith's

Definitely interested in some Zebra for a couple of boxes I have been putting off and some QSWO as well.
  13. GoToLeep

Rikon DC at Woodcraft

Considering the Rikon 2 HP DC system at Woodcraft for 299.95. Anyone have any thoughts on Rikon or the specs of this unit? Thanks!!
  14. GoToLeep

MDF Repair

Thanks Dean. That is probably what I will go with.
  15. GoToLeep

MDF Repair

We built 2 large (10 feet x 12 feet) projection screens for our church. We made the screens from mdf. Biscuited and glued the abutting edges. Primed and painted. It has separated just enough where you can see lines on the screens. I need to fill these in, sand and put on another coat (or 2)...
  16. GoToLeep

General woodworking advice

Wouldn't that be 2"..
  17. GoToLeep

Laguna Giveaway

Thanks Travis...I am in. :new_birth:new_birth to me. OK...it's not my birthday, but let's not tell the Laguna folks so I can win.
  18. GoToLeep

NCWW Picnic Saturday May 22nd Chapel Hill's Southern Community Park

Booooooooo..................................on the Gator fan part!!!!
  19. GoToLeep

Church Cabinet Build

Went to Lowes looking for the special rollers and found the foam based rollers. Is that what you were referring to? Thanks Travis. And it was very nice to meet you. Thanks Lefty Thank you Wayne. I am stuck with buying the paint from Lowes. Was looking at their high end paint.
  20. GoToLeep

Church Cabinet Build

Bill....Spraying is not an option. Will have to get those cabinet/trim rollers and a good trim brush. BTW...it was very nice to meet you at the picnic.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS