Search results

1. dovetailer

Walnut Desk: Bookcase on top

Looks great Dan. I still hope to pop by and take a look but life keeps getting in the way. What's the next project? Looked at the TommyMac's WoodExpo2011? I just started a table for that.
  2. dovetailer

8" bandsaw capacity sought

Hello Forum. I've got a couple of tasks for which my 14" delta is not capable. I am building a fall-front desk and nearing the finish line. In my way: I need to resaw 7-1/2 inches (for matched drawer fronts--only need to resaw to 3/8 or so) I need to cut out ogee bracket feet (8") I'd...
  3. Nutt armchair

Nutt armchair

Chair is copy of a Wilmington NC chair make by John Nutt, thought the arms are Philadelphia
  4. Palm sink pedestal

Palm sink pedestal

"palm tree" carved sink pedestal for client's home in Nassau
  5. New York corner chair

New York corner chair

Copy of a chair in the Garvin Collection
  6. Duke chair

Duke chair

7. Charleston double chest

Charleston double chest

8. Charleston double chest

Charleston double chest

9. Perquimans County corner cupboard

Perquimans County corner cupboard

10. Perquimans County corner cupboard

Perquimans County corner cupboard

11. dovetailer

Durham - anyone nearby with a wide-belt sander or lathe?

Thanks for the help with the sander Travis. I really appreciate it. You've got a great shop and a generous spirit. Happy New Year!
  12. dovetailer

Durham - anyone nearby with a wide-belt sander or lathe?

I'm building a drop-leaf table and need some equipment that hasn't squeezed into my garage shop. I need to turn off-center-turned legs and haven't set up my lathe. I have my own lathe tools. I also need to run three 20" (75" long) wide walnut leaves through a wide-belt sander. If anyone has...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS