Search results

1. C

Awesome Custom Workbench

Price Reduced... For sale is this recently built awesome custom workbench. This is an original design built by a woodworker with over 40 years experience (Me). Built like a tank from 8/4 Sapele and Hard Rock Maple. The top incorporates hand cut dovetails, 3/4” dog holes, and the aprons are...
  2. C

Woodworking Classes at CWS

I just wanted to announce that we are finally offering classes at the Carolina Woodworking Shop. You can click on the ad on the side of this page to see the classes being offered. I hope to see a lot of you at our shop soon. Chris - A.K.A. Carolina
  3. C

How do I advertise on the website?

I wanted to know what the advertising rates are for the website? I am trying to promote my new business www.carolinawoodworkingshop.com Thanks, Chris - aka "Carolina"
  4. C

Big News

I am finally ready to open the Carolina Woodworking Shop! You may be asking...What is the Carolina Woodworking Shop? It is a Members' based woodshop located in Graham, NC....just a couple of miles from Woodworkers Supply. Here's a link to the website to learn more about the shop and see photos...
  5. C

New Tool Cabinet

Just finished my new tool cabinet last night. I apologize for the lousy photos. I will need to try taking better pics later on. About the cabinet: This is an original design built from cherry, curly cherry, and cherry plywood. The flamed finial was my first attempt at carving. I will soon start...
  6. C

Lower Price on Performax 22-44

FYI... In an effort to free up shop space I have lowered the price on my Performax 22-44 to $700 Thanks, Chris
  7. C

New Workbench- Photo Heavy

I thought that I would share some photos of my recently completed dream workbench. I spent several months working out the details of the bench to suit my needs/desires. The bench top and base were built from 8/4 Hard Rock Maple and Purpleheart. The drawer fronts and raised panels are Ambrosia...
  8. C

Looking for someone to fine tune a planer

I am looking for someone with experience to come to my shop and fine tune my Yates American J-180 planer. I don't have the patience to spend hours adjusting it and would prefer to pay someone else. If you know of anyone that could help please send me a pm with their contact info. I live in...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS