Search results

1. W

Woodpecker Slab Mill Questions

I have access to a complete slab mill setup, except the ability to reach across a 64" door blank/ slab. I'm looking at the 76" rail kit and wanted to see if anybody had them. And if so were they rigid enough to span that length ? Any other potential issues encountered? $369 for two pieces of...
  2. W

Delta Bandsaw Question

This is a question for the people who are familiar with only the Delta 14" bandsaw made in the 1960's and 70's. I have a early one and the guides were worn to the point of replacement. I had a set of bearing type guides that slide into the sleeves like a regular bar type guide. They will not fit...
  3. W

Powermatic PM 701 Mortiser help needed

I have the above mortiser and I'm trying to find one or two riser blocks for it. I was notified today that powermatic has temporarily discontinued the one that was listed. I have a project that requires additional clearance so 4" of rise is what I need. If anybody has one they are not using I...
  4. W

Need a skid steer for 15 minutes in Charlotte

I purchased a milling machine from a friend off Ray Road in Charlotte. I need to lift the machine and bring out of a garage and sit on a trailer. It does not weigh over 1150 lbs. Is there anybody who could possibly help out ? Its too short of a task to rent a skid steer, i'd rather pay somebody...
  5. W

Blum Hinge Boring M/C with multi spindle head

Need to pass on a tool that I just don't use enough. It was gifted to me and I'm doing the same. Needs a little attention and 3 phase power but could be run off a drive to satisfy that requirement. If your interested please contact me. I'm in Mooresville.
  6. W

Ganner Hinge Boring machine

I have a Ganner Hinge Boring Machine which is similar to a Blum unit. It needs some replacement airline tubing as the original stuff dryrotted. It is 220 volt , 3 PHASE machine that has a 1.5 hp motor so it could be run with a small static inverter. It comes as is and will cost you nothing. It...
  7. W

Looking for somebody to engrave or burn something

I just got a call from a former co-worker who needs a picture frame engraved with a military logo from his Grandfather. He was in the 717th Tank Squadron in WW II and my buddy found a panorama type photo taken during the war .If you have the time to ntake on a project message me and I can give...
  8. W

A few Festool items

LR 32Set for doing adjustable shelf holes. It is the complete kit brand new $260 Minus the LR32 55" rail which I might have available but it has been used...
  9. W

Woodpecker Router Table Questions

I am looking for somebody who owns a Woodpecker Router table and preferably the larger one. Small or large version can supply answers to my questions so if you have one and would be willing to let me bend your ear for 10 minutes please let me know ,PM me your contact info and we can proceed...
  10. W

New Member???

I just posted something to Dancam and noticed I was listed as a New Member. Something is not functioning correctly. I've been a member for a long time although I don't remember when I joined. It limits me as far as things I can do. How do we get this fixed?
  11. W

Need a Festool Saw Rail

Anybody know a fellow woodworker that might have a Festool saw rail that they might not be getting as much use out of it and is ready to sell. I've got a project that I need to get done and it's long. Not looking for alternate ways to do it just looking for a rail...
  12. W

lumber dealer at Klingspor event in Hickory

Can somebody remind my feeble mind what the name of the craft lumber and veneer dealer whos been at the show in October? I missed this years show and the opportunity to buy up some new stock. Thanx, Greg B
  13. W

In need of wood kiln services

I've got two slabs 20' long by 3 1/2" thick that need to be kiln dryed. I have others also but they are different thicknesses. I'm in the Mooresville area but would obviously travel to get my stuff dryed. Thanx for any and all help on this search...
  14. W

scroll saw info

I'm not a scroller so I figured this was the place to ask. At a realistic price, what saw is the best investment to cut thick rings out of hard wood? Also was curious what the max cut thickness might be ? Been looking for a used dewalt from my experience using the club saws at Rick Dinardo's. Am...
  15. W

veneer supplier

Does anybody know the name of the veneer supplier who is at the October Klingspor Show? The guy in the booth is Richard Moore but I cant find my contact info for him. Any help is much appreciated. Merry Christmas...
  16. W

Tablesaw question time

Just curious how many members have a 12" tablesaw? I recently acquired a large amount of 12" saw blades which are all freshly sharpened. I will never use them cause I already have a pretty good stash of blades myself. If anybody is interested message me and I can post some of the blades and...
  17. W

Found some goodies

I purchased a Laguna 16 HD bandsaw from a woman who recently lost her husband. While there to pickup my saw she mentioned she had a Robland X31 and a Rockwell Foot Vise I believe it to be. They are asking $6000 for the X31 and would love to sell several other items that he had. If anybody has...
  18. W

Pony Express NE Raleigh to Mooresville

I nabbed a prize at the picnic and now I need to get it from Phil's house in Raleigh to points west, ultimately, Mooresville. If anybody is coming to Lake Norman area, Charlotte, Salisbury or even Concord for the race please get back to me and we can try and set something up...
  19. W

Laguna Bandsaw for sale?

Who was selling the Laguna bandsaw in the classified section recently? Anybody know if it's still available? Thought maybe the ad timed out...
  20. W

Syp

I need 100 bd ft of 6/4 or 8/4 kiln dried SYP in 8 ft length's. Anybody got some? Greg B

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS