Search results

1. R

Dado set cutting oversized

I did reach out to them, but have not heard back.
  2. R

Hello all!

I look forward to that! We moved here only 18 months ago and have spent the last year pretty much hunkered down in the house with two young children! I'm very very ready to get out and meet some people with similar interests!
  3. R

Thanks for all the ideas! The 5/8in bolt based setup jig idea sounds like a good one! I will definitely mark the left and right plates and make sure I never miss that! I'll check the outer plates for flat when they are not torqued later today. I checked the runout already below the teeth on...
  4. R

I've recently purchased my first dado stack. It's a Ridge Carbide 8 inch set. I happily put together my first blade assembly per their instructions with the outside plates and four of the 1/8in chippers to make a 3/4in test cut. My cut came out ~0.050 wide. I was expecting it to cut either...
  5. R

Hello all!

Hi everyone. I'm a recent member here. I'm a full-time engineer who recently moved to Cary, NC. Professionally, I work mainly on embedded systems and specialize in Electrical, Mechanical, and Software engineering. I have pretty extensive experience with machining and manufacturing in metal...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS