Search results

1. F

Cleaning laser engraved items

What do you use to clean the soot off laser engraved items?
  2. F

Shop furniture…Leave natural or add a finish?

Do you leave your shop furniture natural or do you add stain with a protective coating or just a protective coating? Looking for opinions and if you added a finish, what did you use? My small bandsaw sits on a plywood oak cabinet and the other carts are BORG sande plywood.
  3. F

Free guitar shipping boxes

I had a couple of guitars I thought I would need to ship. I ended up selling them locally and didn’t need the boxes after purchasing them on Amazon for $50. Are there any guitar makers or anyone that could use these boxes? There are 4 boxes total. I hate to throw them away. The dimensions are...
  4. F

Free Wen dust collector cart - parts ONLY

I have leftover Wen parts from my dust collector installation. I used the motor, flange, and 5” hose. I installed a barrel and Wynn filter so everything leftover is there to assemble the cart.
  5. F

Entry Level CNC

Is there an entry level cnc machine or is everything cnc go big or go home? Is cnc for the hobbyist?
  6. F

2 Hp HF Dust Collector vs 2 Hp WEN 3403

Does anyone own a WEN 3403 dust collector? I’m thinking of purchasing the WEN to avoid the HF impeller upgrade as the WEN comes with a 12 inch impeller. I’ll be pairing this with a Wynn filter and cyclone of some type. The only drawback to the WEN is the amp draw.
  7. F

Delta 6” Benchtop Jointer Advice

Has anyone ever owned one of those and had issues with it operating? It’s a 37-071 model. I’ve had one since January’20 but it’s sat in the box until a couple months ago. I used it once last month after I set it up and it worked fine. When I went to use it last week, nothing. I called Delta...
  8. F

Dust collection in a small shop

I’ve been in the market for a cyclone dust collector for a long time. I’ve done a few small projects for my home and I’m looking to do more projects now that I have a few more woodworking tools. I did a small closet remodel last year in my son’s room and a closet remodel in our master bedroom...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS