Search results

1. T

WEN tools

See a lot of Wen products now. Maybe they have been there a long time and I am just noticing them now. Ive been lookinh at their 6" jointer with carbide cutters. Anybody have any experience with these?
  2. T

Shaper bits

I have these bits for a shaper. Bought what i thought was going to be a router and table and when i went to pick it up it was an older shaper and these bits were with it. I have no need for them and dont know what they are worth. Any ideas?
  3. T

Delta tablesaw

The free Delta tablesaw is now GONE
  4. T

Hello from Hampstead

Im just a hobby woodworker. Have a few power tools and make small projects. I do enjoy woodworking and my most often tool used is the wood lathe. Have well over 100 species of wood pen blanks
  5. T

Delta tablesaw

Do we have any members who are in need of a 10" tablesaw? I have a Delta that i would DONATE to someone who could use it. Runs well, fence included, no riving knife or blade guard. But at this price you could afford to add those items. I have purchased a new saw and need to get this one out of...
  6. T

Pony Express?

Bought a Rikon 10" bandsaw from a guy in the Winston Salem area. Wondering if i might get it shuttled to Hampstead (just north of Wilmington). Guy said he would hold it till i can get there, but i would like a shorter trip if i can get one Anyone? Even part way would be great. Located in East Bend
  7. T

Blade size and type

Bought a Craftsman 351.214000 bandsaw yesterday and want to order new blades. What size blade and what manufacturer do you reccomend?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS