Search results

1. aircooled

Any roofer recommendations for ENC: New Bern?

I've been having a heck of a time finding a reputable roofer in the New Bern area. There's plenty of roofers but trying to separate the wheat from the chaff is difficult. Does anybody have any first hand recommendations? I need an entire new roof post-Florence.
  2. aircooled

craftsman 113 table saw motor?

I've just picked up an almost free Craftsman Table saw. I haven't found a model number on it yet but doing a google image search looks like it's a model 113.29903. Its bone stock with the exception of the motor. The last owner thought the motor was bad so he replaced it with what looks like a...
  3. aircooled

Older Festool tracksaw

I'm looking at a Festool ATF 55e with track for 300 bucks. From what I'm reading this is the first generation saw. Is this a good deal, or just an average deal? I have been looking at the Wen saw with powertec rails. Almost the same money. Opinions? Thanx!
  4. aircooled

New Member from New Bern & Happy New Year

Hi, I'm a novice woodworker from New Bern. I'm just getting started, most everything in my shop is hand-me-down stuff but I've been able to put it to use around the house. So far my experience has been limited to home remodel type projects: I just finished building a built-in wine rack as part...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS