Search results

1. lastgoodusername

Railroad track anvil stock and fresh off the truck semi truck brake drums from non smoking home

Good morning all. I have some fresh off the truck semi brake drums, 7 actually, that are seeking a good home. These are free to a good home. They weigh in at around 90 lbs. +/- and make great machinery, sander, what have you stands. The brake shoes are non asbestos. I posted some pics of some I...
  2. lastgoodusername

Some pipe/ industrial furniture

Just finished these up for my daughter. Hope you like them. Not really much woodwork , but I think they turned out well. The small one is a printer stand.
  3. lastgoodusername

Fleets wood shop tour on youtube

Do yourself a favor, love it, complain about it, but you will be amazed.
  4. lastgoodusername

new home for my belt sander

Finished this up and thought I would post a picture. Hope it sparks an idea for someone else. Thanks for looking, JOhnny
  5. lastgoodusername

Slot plywood, not mine, saw it on craigslist

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/tls/d/high-point-4-4by8-sheets-of-hangboard/7082591307.html
  6. lastgoodusername

My shop built sander

One of the most used pieces of equipment in my shop.
  7. lastgoodusername

A rocking horse for my daughter

This is a project from a couple years ago, but thought it might give someone some ideas or motivation.
  8. lastgoodusername

cast iron router wing from Peachtree Supply experiences?

Looking into one of these and was wondering if anyone has one and what your thoughts are on it. Looking to install it on the left side of my Rockwell contractor saw utilizing an aux fence on my Biesemeyer. Thanks, Johnny
  9. lastgoodusername

used semi truck brake drums. free to good home

I have several of these. Google their other uses, besides brake drums and you will see they are pretty handy. They weigh in at around 90 lbs. Great grinder/tool bases, woodstoves , firepits. I am in the trucking business and I have these from time to time. Probable have around 5 or 6 now. You...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS