Search results

1. L

Wanted: Onsrud Overarm Pin Router Model 2003 Operating Instructions.

Thank you. I appreciate the information.
  2. L

Want to understand how best to operate it. Recommendations for setting up templates, how to adjust the foot pedal, do I need to vacuum clamp my templates, many many considerations.
  3. L

Thanks. I've explored both of these sites but infortuantely they don't have the basic info I'm looking for.
  4. L

Wanted: Onsrud Overarm Pin Router Model 2003 Operating instructions.
  5. L

Brand New Shaper for Sale

That's correct. Bear in mind that not only is this machine not presently available, but I'm offering it with the extension table, dust collector attachment, brand new cutter head, all of which are worth over $200. Anyone seriously interested is also welcome to make an offer.
  6. L

I'm asking $1,400.
  7. L

For Sale - Grizzly 1035G Shaper, 1.5HP, 120V. Brand new. Never used. Includes Extension table, dust port, cutter head, spindles, etc.
  8. L

Overarm Pin Router

Jerry - where are you located?
  9. L

Overarm Pin Router

I might be interested. Can you please tell me the model, does it run on a 220 line, approximate footprint and weight, and how much you're asking for it? Thanks.
  10. L

Overarm Pin Router

Interested in purchasing. Please respond if you know of one that's available for sale.
  11. L

Rules for the "For Sale / Wanted" forum.

Interested in an overarm pin router if anyone has one.
  12. L

Help With A Shaper

1. What is the best height and material with which to create a template? 2. Should the template sit on top and should I attach safety handles to it? 3. Can I leave the fence in place, or, because I am using a template that will be cut on all sides, is it better to start with a pin in the...
  13. L

Help With A Shaper

I just purchased a shaper. I have never used one before. I bought it in order to be able to do template work. If there is anyone out there who'd be willing to give me some tips as to the best way in which to get started, I'd appreciate it. I'm in Wilmington, but happy to travel to anyone's...
  14. L

LUMBER SHEET AND PANEL TRUCK

Mobile sheet and panel truck for lumber and sheet materials. Rugged, heavy duty, very good condition. 24"D x 50"W x 34"H. $250.00. I am located in the Wilmington area.
  15. L

Edge Sander for Sale

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm in the Wilmington area and have a Jet Oscillating edge sander (model 708447) in excellent condition for sale including mobile base. Asking $575.00. Please respond via email or text 310-498-7065 if interested. Thank you.
  16. L

Setting up a shop in a coastal area

I have no photographs. Home is in the Myrtle Grove(ish) area. Thank you for suggesting the website. I will check it out.
  17. L

Thanks for the response. I appreciate the info.
  18. L

Will do. Thank you for the suggestion.
  19. L

Yes, I'm looking at a house that is raised, but it has a huge garage on the ground level into which I would consider locating the shop. I understand that if there's a huge surge, a lot of equipment will get wet regardless; but as a general precaution, I was just wondering if it would pay to...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS