Search results

1. M

Powermatic 20" Planer 209 - $750 (Richmond) GONE

Link doesn't seem to work
  2. M

Baileigh woodworking machinery

Literally just cost. I needed a jointer and didn't have enough to go with a different maker. The baileigh I was looking at was second hand.
  3. M

I ended up with a grizzly g0858. First one arrived damaged, but grizzly went above and beyond to get things right. It'll do until I have a bigger shop and can get a 12"
  4. M

Harvey vs ? Bandsaw purchase

Went with the Harvey. Great fit and finish, I bought a couple highland woodworking blades to start out with. Seems like a pretty good saw.
  5. M

8" Wahuda bench top GONE

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/379048283693114/
  6. M

Hey does anyone have experience with Baileigh woodworking machinery? I have a line on a used ij-883p-hh. IJ-883P-HH - Long Bed Parallelogram Jointer with Spiral Cutter Head | Baileigh Industrial
  7. M

Woodworking tools (Gastonia) GONE

Sorry for the late reply, it was when I was there. Don't text him, call him, lol. I texted and he just texted back to call him.
  8. M

Dust Collector recommendation

Yes, the HF worked great before the drum sander arrived. I'm leary of doing things to this current setup in case it doesn't work and then I've lost money that I could have just spent on a different system. The internet makes it hard with 50/50 posts saying it will work with a drum sander versus...
  9. M

He has a bunch of stuff left, clamps, smaller tools etc. I would call and see what else he has, he's moving soon and is selling everything, even his furniture, lol, but said it was too hard to list it all.
  10. M

Dust Collector recommendation

I know I know another DC post. I'm a single user/single tool use shop. 21'x21'. Currently I'm using a Harbor Freight with a Wynn filter. Things were great until I added a drum sander to the mix and now the filter clogs super fast. Taking it off often to clean is a pain because of the clips. I...
  11. M

I picked up the Bosch today.
  12. M

12” Jointer - $1,400 (Asheville) GONE

Anyone able to help me get this home to Fuquay, lol?
  13. M

Thanks for the input everyone. I've ordered the Harvey. I was told it would ship in 8-10 days but their site says they have a longer lead time. We'll see what happens. Now I'm off to research best blades for resaw, etc.
  14. M

Hey, I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a bandsaw and I've got my eye on the Harvey 615 Alpha ( non-TiN coated). Any reason I'm unaware of why I shouldn't and should go with a Laguna or Grizzly instead aside from obvious cost savings? I believe I read that Harvey for years has been making...
  15. M

Grizzly 8" Jointer - $600 (Barnardsville) GONE

Gah, I have no way to get this, or I'd be all over it!
  16. M

Anyone have a 106” track I could borrow?

I have one. I'm in Fuquay.
  17. M

RDU CL - Festool Domino DF500 Q - $800 (EDIT - gone)

I know from inquiring about the $450 one that it was 8 years old. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS