Search results

1. S

Kickbacks while using Duplicarver

I'll give that a try today. Thanks for the advice!
  2. S

Me and my partner make blanks for box modders to mill into vape boxes. The blue metal box in the picture is a style a customer uses. They wanted a box made like that one just out of stabilized wood. Their customers are bored with the standard metal box.
  3. S

Correct though it can be replaced with any router that will fit. Its just a couple nuts and bolts that hold a clamp to apply pressure. The bits were purchased from Lowes and are Bosch. The person that sold this to me said any 1/4" bit would work(that's incorrect as I also tried Skill but they...
  4. S

Thanks for all the replies. Its nice to see a community come out to try and help a newcomer. I am just starting my wood working journey so I admit I have limited experience when it comes to a router. This is something I will be doing over the course of the week before using the duplicarver...
  5. S

New user, long time creeper haha. Would love some help with my issue. So I bought a used duplicarver today on craigslist. It has a black and Decker 1hp 7604 type 4 router. I bought new bits for my project since it didn't come with any. My issue is that I'm getting a lot of kickbacks and jerks...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS