Search results

1. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

The plans are linked in post #28 in this thread. It makes a really nice chair.
  2. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

Is Cypress harder than Cedar? I noticed that I could dent the cedar fairly easily
  3. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

That's where I got my first batch :)
  4. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

I have built one of these so far, need more cedar now.
  5. photostu

8” helical head jointer with mobile base - $920 (Steel Creek)

gone. Looks just like the Grizzly.
  6. photostu

Townsend Bureau WIP

That is a gorgeous piece.
  7. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

I would be fine with square drive too, anything other than phillips. But yes, finding a decent SS screw in larger quantities has proven challenging thus far. Will attempt to ask the pro desk at HD if they can special order them from SPAX. I'm not getting my hopes up.
  8. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

I went down the rabbit hole of attempting to find SS wood screws in star drive, specifically the SPAX model, no one around here sells them :(
  9. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

Any reason why I shouldn't use SPAX star drive screws for this project? Is there a different screw I should consider?
  10. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

Thank you, just purchased the plans!
  11. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

Is it wrong to want to see the plans for these? I would like to build this set :) Are there plans available anywhere?
  12. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

Thank you for sharing!
  13. photostu

Adirondack Chairs

+1 on source, nice chairs!!
  14. photostu

If you just gave up?

My wife would kill me, so everything is staying. LOL
  15. photostu

Wet spindles into mills

These are gorgeous, really love the spalted ones. After attempting to duplicate a more intricate design for a pair, this style seems like the best bet for mass production. Do you mind sharing where you get the hardware for this style?
  16. photostu

Wet spindles into mills

I will let them dry. I just cleaned out my dust collection bin, so I have bags of shavings to put these into. Thanks guys for the advice!
  17. photostu

Wet spindles into mills

I purchased some wet 3x3x12 spindles to make into pepper/salt mills. I've turned them into round blanks and now I'm wondering how long they need to dry out. Still new to turning hence the question. Do I need to get a meter and measure the moisture and wait until a desired value? Can I turn and...
  18. photostu

Table done with modifications

Thank you very much for sharing!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS