Search results

1. Xlogger

need dust collector

Redoing my slab shed and order a 25" planer so I can flatten larger size slabs, now I'd like to find a 3hp dust collector motor and blower to mount outside and blow into a closet I plan to build. Where might be the best place to maybe find a used one if possible? I do have a Woodtek 3hp now...
  2. Xlogger

live edge slabs

I'm doing more live edge slabs now. I got a new slabbing mill that will cut up to 5 ft wide. So if anyone wants to be on my email list you can PM me with your address and I'll send out an email with what comes out of my kiln. Several on here are already on it. Thanks, Ricky
  3. Xlogger

cedar lumber

I've got some nice 4/4 ERC boards air drying under a shed that I cut over the past few months. Mostly 8 ft lengths and 6 or 8" wide. PM me if you are interested.
  4. Xlogger

solar kiln about finished

I've been busy and out of town lately and got back on finishing my kiln. Did the electric yesterday, going to put in fans today and DH unit. Got a few more small things to do that will take time to find this and that, but it should be ready to operate today. I'm slow on computer and going to...
  5. Xlogger

new solar kiln

Jeff ask me to start a new topic here, not sure what rules are about selling here. I've got a TK band mill here where I live at and cut mostly here at home. I do mostly cedar and starting on live edge walnuts, maple, ash, oak and others. I'm in the process of finishing up building a solar kiln...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS