Your thoughts? / statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Hi folks,

I spoke to Doug and we thought it might be a good idea to start a thread about a possible message to the members and to Steve (possibly a reply to Steve's Resignation thread) on the part of all of us. If you have any thoughts or ideas, feel free to post them here.

Trent

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am in the middle. Part of me wants to answer Steve's charges. The other part want to get moving forward. This was a day to forget.

With that said I do think one statement should come from the BoD and that being from Doug. It should be short and sweet. It should express the sadness I believe we all feel and then ask folks to move forward.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I am in favor of giving things a day or two, responding and then closing the public threads. We might want to clarify some details. I have been dealing with this all day, by phone, PM, etc. Steve did not just resign he left us a big mess.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
New comment: We should act sooner rather than later. This is visible to anyone visiting the site. It should be moved to the corporate member forum, at the very least. It should be closed. and if we feel it worthwhile, we should post a closing comment.

Steve's permissions have been recinded as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS