ScottS & Travis 501(c)(3) Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
All - just to clarify - this is a working meeting regarding a very specific topic. It is not a general discussion or get together.

If someone is looking for a project, I'll be glad to hand over my portion of it, as I have a lot of things on my plate. Otherwise, I'll stay involved and see it through.

I hope that this doesn't sound tacky - that's not my intent. I just don't want to see us lose focus at the meeting.

Thx.

Scott

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
All - just to clarify - this is a working meeting regarding a very specific topic. It is not a general discussion or get together.

If someone is looking for a project, I'll be glad to hand over my portion of it, as I have a lot of things on my plate. Otherwise, I'll stay involved and see it through.

I hope that this doesn't sound tacky - that's not my intent. I just don't want to see us lose focus at the meeting.

Thx.

Scott

I agree with Scott. Anyone can attend but this is 501(c)(3) meeting. I expect to be doing the lion's share of the work on this, so do not worry Scott S. If you could bring your wife's contact's information relating to people she has ued in setting up her non-profit that would be a great help as expect to be using a different lawyer than the one we have used in the past. I spoke with Steve about this.

Thanks,

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Suggestions of where to have lunch? It needs to be quiet enough for us to conduct business. I will throw out Biaggi's off of Cary Pkwy.

1060 Darrington Dr
Cary, NC 27513-8133
(919) 468-7229

M

McRabbet

I'd love to crash the lunch get-together, but we won't arrive in Apex in time for me to get there -- Enjoy and have a good productive meeting! I'm anxious to hear the outcome because out WNC Woodworkers Association needs to do this too.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can't make it for lunch but I hope to swing by and pick up the lathe part from Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS