Raleigh CL -Delta Midi Lathe $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Could it be someone new sliding down the slope??? I live 3 miles from the seller!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Could it be someone new sliding down the slope??? I live 3 miles from the seller!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

hmmm....ho do you know that :dontknow: Can it be the Bigdog is thinking about taking the plunge :tool:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
The CL listing has been removed...Bigdog - gloat on the way or what?? :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Chuck

R

rickc

hmmm....ho do you know that :dontknow: Can it be the Bigdog is thinking about taking the plunge :tool:

Personally - I don't care who it was! I just checked this thread to see if anyone had claimed it, as I was about to make the call myself! It would have gone into a corner for a while until I was ready to give it a shot, but looked like a good deal.

I just plain old, don't need temptation like that! I would have already broken a New's Resolution to use what I have FIRST - and then look for more toys! :crossedlips:

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I just plain old, don't need temptation like that! .....

The DARKSIDE vortex is too strong for mere mortals...moohahahaha:rotflm: Submit!

You are getting vewwy vewwy sweepy!:rolf:

R

rickc

I just plain old, don't need temptation like that! .....

The DARKSIDE vortex is too strong for mere mortals...moohahahaha:rotflm: Submit!

You are getting vewwy vewwy sweepy!:rolf:

Thanks Splint! I checked the link to the ad because of your hypnotism, and while it is still up on CL, when responding, the email gets bounced back. I am logging off and gong to the shop. I need to get awwwwwaaaaaayyyyy....

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
The CL listing has been removed...Bigdog - gloat on the way or what?? :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Chuck

I slept on it and let it pass but someone got a good deal! The darkside is strong but I spent about $300 on the shop this weekend so I decided to wait!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS