Picture Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

New User
Jerry
OK guys---------I have seen a lot of requests for pics.
So-------------I fumbled my way through uploading some images(not without misques mind you). They can be seen in Walnutjerry's album under photo galleries. There is also a category for home accessories.

The last 2 times I uploaded I had 5 each time but only 3 of the five made it to the album each time. Has anyone else experienced this?

Please take a browse and tell me your HONEST opinion.

Thanks, Jerry:)

M

McRabbet

Jerry,

Every one of your pieces is beautiful and your should be very proud of your work. The vases are very nicely conceived and make very nice decorative pieces. The combination of woods in your storage boxes and slide tops are very nice. But your chairs are the tops! Graceful, beautiful wood (especially the butternut seat) and nicely finished. You are very talented and many will envy you. You should start classes in Windsor Chair making and you would do well! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
walnutjerry said:
The last 2 times I uploaded I had 5 each time but only 3 of the five made it to the album each time. Has anyone else experienced this?

I believe there is a 2MB limit on the total upload. That might be why only 3 of the 5 made it into the album.
Dave:)

SteveColes

New User
Steve
walnutjerry said:
OK guys---------I have seen a lot of requests for pics.
So-------------I fumbled my way through uploading some images(not without misques mind you). They can be seen in Walnutjerry's album under photo galleries. There is also a category for home accessories.

Please take a browse and tell me your HONEST opinion.

Thanks, Jerry:)
On the picture limit. The limit was 2 MB total. For the last Month I had it up'd to 16 MB, but when I changed to the new machine, they set it back to 2MB and I didn't realize. I'll get it changed back to at least 16MB as ssoon as I can. Now that I have a dedicated machine, I have to do that stuff myself and then restart the server. So probably late tonight or early tmorrow. Sorry for the problem

walnutjerry

New User
Jerry
Thank you Steve for the explanation-----what puzzled me was the fact the first five uploaded without a hitch. All attempts were made the same night. Anyway, thanks again.

Point to ponder: when I log in and check the remember me box, it does not remember me. I have to type in the user name every time. ??? Is that the way it is supposed to work?:-?

Jerry

walnutjerry

New User
Jerry
Thank you Rob for the kind words. I really enjoy doing the chairs. Don't know how many more years I will be able to get the log out of the woods myself and split it up but I'll go as long as I can.

Jerry

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Jerry, great looking work.:icon_thum All of your projects look fantastic. Your bud vases are very interesting.

D L

SteveColes

New User
Steve
walnutjerry said:
Thank you Steve for the explanation-----what puzzled me was the fact the first five uploaded without a hitch. All attempts were made the same night. Anyway, thanks again.

Point to ponder: when I log in and check the remember me box, it does not remember me. I have to type in the user name every time. ??? Is that the way it is supposed to work?:-?

Jerry

No, it shoudn't work that why. You have some kind of cookie problem. Post in the problems area and give specifics of browser. Please:eusa_pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS