Photo Gallery Software Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

New User
Steve
I've just completed upgrading our Photo Gallery software to the latest version. I have been waiting for this upgrade for a long time as it was supposed to have some features that I thought were important.

Well as far as I can see, there isn't one new feature that we want.:slap::-:)-([mad]Mad as ****[/mad]

I guess I'll take that up with the PhotoPost people.[mad]F nasty letter to follow[/mad]

Anyway, if you have problems with the new version, please post in the Help Desk. If you find a new feature that you like, please post it here.

Oh yeah, I made some minor changes in appearance, just so that I felt something was accomplished:lol: If you don't like them, please post in the help desk

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, I really like the random images, and stats on the main page. They add more interest. :icon_thum:eusa_clap
One thing that I noticed with the old version and still with the new is that when you open up the list of the Members Albums your first instinct is to click on the members name of the album you would like to view. That will only take you to their profile, where most folks don't have any info entered. To get to the albums you actually have to click on the picture on the right side, kinda counterintuitive :eusa_doh:
Dave:)

SteveColes

New User
Steve
To get to the albums you actually have to click on the picture on the right side, kinda counterintuitive :eusa_doh:
Not to those great minds at Photoposts:slap:
I think Monty knows where to make the change. Or maybe Chris will search it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS