Lost your mailing address for CLOCK PLANS - please PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rickc

I did too much cleaning up of my mailbox and deleted the message with your mailing address. Neither do I recall your name. Please contact me so I can send you your plans!

Rick

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I did too much cleaning up of my mailbox and deleted the message with your mailing address. Neither do I recall your name. Please contact me so I can send you your plans!

Rick

Rick it wasn't me but what kind of clock plan do you have?

R

rickc

Rick it wasn't me but what kind of clock plan do you have?

Grandmother type plan. Don't ask me the difference between it and a grandfather type clock. I couldn't tell you! :dontknow: Also have several plans for mantel clocks and one wall clock.

I hope whoever it is responds quickly. I have a couple "clues" but nothing that would let me identify him. I feel badly thinking someone is out there believing I fell through on this, when it was just my over zealousness of t cleaning up old messages.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks Rick - but I think that would be to much for me to tackle - I have thought about doing one of the all wood type gear clocks but it has just been a thought - maybe one day - I am sure who ever wanted it will see this and get intouch with you

M

McRabbet

For everyone's info, a "Grandfather" clock (also known as a "Tall Case Clock") is usually at least 6'-8" tall (some may reach over 8'), while a "Grandmother" is a shorter version in the 5' to 6'-6" range. English, European and early American clockmakers developed sophistocated and accurate movements using weights on a chain to provide the power and a pendulum to maintain their precise timing.
Grandmother type plan. Don't ask me the difference between it and a grandfather type clock. I couldn't tell you! :dontknow: Also have several plans for mantel clocks and one wall clock.

I hope whoever it is responds quickly. I have a couple "clues" but nothing that would let me identify him. I feel badly thinking someone is out there believing I fell through on this, when it was just my over zealousness of t cleaning up old messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS