I think I'm gonna like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
I have been using the Wixey angle gauge and the Wixey digital fence readout since last spring and have been satisfied with them. A couple weeks ago, I got an email from Woodpeckers advertising the Wixey planer height gauge for $39.95. Woodcraft had been selling it for $64.95 but is now $58.95 and Amazon's price is $59.95. The Woodpecker price was good thru Feb. 16. I let the 16th pass me by but saw the email again on the 18th. I called them and asked if they would sell it for $39.95 which they did. I installed the gauge last night and have planed a few pieces using it. I think I am going to be very pleased with it. After setting it up and calibrating it, it seems to be very accurate. I measured the planed piece of wood with digital calipers and compared it with the planer gauge. There is a .002 difference. That may bother some folks, but it is close enough for me. It certainly is easier to see this gauge compared to the height indicator on my Delta 22-580. If anyone is interested in buying one, I would suggest calling Woodpecker and ask for the $39.95 price. They just might say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS