HELP... I have the chance to buy PSI Turncrafter Pro HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

Ron
This appears for all the world to be identical to a "noname" lathe I bought my wife to turn pens and other nick nacks on. It works well enough for what it is, but ouch...I don't recall it being that expensive even new.

Well I am glad I did not get the PSI ..... Still a little sad I lost the Delta I bid on and lost by $4....

BUT I JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST LATHE

A very nice Gentleman just sold me a RIKON 70-100

It came with the Stand..... with great casters attached

and BEST OF ALL it has been converted to VARIABLE SPEED.... So I have the old motor and the pully's and the new Variable speed motor and and new pullys already on it

It has a few places where the paint has some chips off of it but he gave me a very nice deal....

I cannot wait to get stuff I need to turn pens and also I have to turn a handle and dowel for my mothers rolling pin ..... This will end up being one of the most expensive rolling pins in the history cause fixing that for mom is my main justification for buying the lathe

navy1990

New User
Matt
Welcome to the vortex. The "straight board" guys will tell you that the vortex is a bad thing. But aren't the best rides the ones that make you a little bit dizzy? Who has fun going in a straight line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS