Embroidered Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

Here are pictures of the embroidered hats I will be bringing to the Picnic. As you may recall, we ordered 36 total, with 18 in Beige and 18 in Black, but one black hat was damaged by the shop during stitching so we will have 35 in total. They cost $5 per hat and $5.50 for the Logo with sales tax on the hat only. Our total cost was $381.06 (or $10.89 per hat), which I have paid (I am emailing the paid invoice to Joe so he can reimburse me.

I want one Black hat because I also had a black shirt embroidered that I paid for separately. I'll pay normal price for the hat once we determine our selling price. I'm not sure how many hats Scott wants to give away at the Picnic, but I would recommend that we limit give aways to 10, which will leave us with 24, less the hat I want. The screen printed Cafe Press hats are sold for $14.99 each -- I recommend we sell these at $15. In addition to the hats, I am having 36 Coffee Mugs made that will cost us $5 plus Tax ($5.39) each. Cafe Press is charging $11.99 for the NCWW/Klingspor mug. I will pick them up later this week before I come to Apex on Friday. We need to establish a fair price for these items ASAP. I also plan to bring some examples of shirt styles if people want to order some.

Here are the Pics:

100_6368.JPG

View image in gallery

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
Mugs....$10.00...yeah we know it's an overpriced ripoff, but the $4.00 profit goes in the kitty!
Hats.....$15.00...same sales promo...

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
$10 and $15 as previously mentioned. How about 6 mugs and 8 hats for the door prizes? I also want 4 additional hats for "Thank You" gifts for Gotcha (Dennis), Sawman101 (Bruce), Charles Lent, and Ptter49 (Phillip) who worked there butts off at the Charlotte WW Show. I do not know what I would have done without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS