Durham Chapter of NC Woodwokers - Lunch Invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
AS they say "The good Lord willing and the creek don't rise" I'll be there.

When I wear my "Gator" sweat shirt (they are in the NCAA also) I'll also be wearing my traditional 'Orange' for St Patty's day.

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well the happening happened, we missed a few people..Marco, but good company was had by all. Jim, it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for taking the time to organize the lunch. And the rest of the gang, good to see y'all again. I believe there may be some photographic evidence that this did happen if my ugly mug didn't ruin the camera. As I have said before, if you get the opportunity to meet any of your fellow ncww'ers take it. We have a great bunch of people here and putting a face to the name only makes this community stronger.
Dave:)

R

rickc

I would have to second that, Dave. it was a nice break, and a good meal with great company. Enjoyed meeting several of you for the first time in person.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Hey, this sounds like a conspiracy here............no pictures?........it never happened.:lol:

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sapwood got the photogs. I haven't seen him tonight, hope he's not out running around in his Reddy Kilowatt suit, trying to remove rust from unsuspecting citizens :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
DaveO said:
Sapwood got the photogs. I haven't seen him tonight, hope he's not out running around in his Reddy Kilowatt suit, trying to remove rust from unsuspecting citizens :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Or worse yet.........maybe he was speeding home to post the pix and got locked up in the slammer by Barney for being a repeat offender.:lol:

D L

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
I echo the sentiments that NCWW is a great bunch of Nuts! (thats still in the woody family, right?!?) I previously had the pleasure of meeting George and Bernhard, but it sure was nice meeting Dave, Roger, Rick and Travis too! Roger and I have a conspiracy to rob Travis of some of his thick hair to replenish our shining pates! :rolf:

Hopefully, this will turn out to be a monthly get-together and hopefully more members can join our lively bunch!

Thanks to all who made the effort to come today!

R

rickc

D L Ames said:
Hey, this sounds like a conspiracy here............no pictures?........it never happened.:lol:

D L

What happened at Tylers - stayed at Tylers! Sorry guys you missed it! :mrgreen:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
rcorne01 said:
What happened at Tylers - stayed at Tylers! Sorry guys you missed it! :mrgreen:

LOL.........good point Rick. Tyler's Pub + St Patrick's Day :mrgreen: + Cast of NCWW members :5grouphug + talking :tool: + NCAA B-ball :3dblob7: + Beer :eek:ccasion1

hmmmm:eusa_thin........Add a camera :camera: into that equation and it could all add up to one ugly combination.:lol:

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Awright! The evidence is here and the fun is evident :mrgreen:

Why are these men smiling??????

StPatricklunch.jpg

Travis was late and didn't have a signed excuse, therefore he was omitted.:eusa_naug Yours truly is avoiding exposure until the "Wanted Posters" have been removed.

Sorry for the post delay, some issues came up with my mom's health. But things are hopefully back on track now.

Thanks Arranger Jim, you did and a great job and I look forward to a repeat. :eusa_danc

Sapwood

M

McRabbet

JimThomasson said:
By the way ........... Go Heels!
Go Duke! (yuck!)

Go State!

Go Boston College!
Be careful -- pre-gloating has gotten you into trouble before -- Duke's already in the Sweet Sixteen and the JarHeels aren't yet there...

Rob

cskipper

Cathy
First (and most important) is that I am sure you meant Go DUKE!!!!!!
Go heels!
Go Okla!

Looks like ya'll had fun.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
While we're at it. As the the only Canadian in the bunch (I think:crybaby2: ) ....

GO HURRICANES !!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne​

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Wayne,
having grown up less than 1 hour from Montreal, I have to add this:

GO HABS!
still having trouble stomaching the idea of playing hockey where ice doesn't form naturally for most of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS