Durham Chapter of NC Woodwokers - Lunch Invite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Hear ye, hear ye .... come one and all!
The Durham Chapter of NC Woodworkers is invited to gather for lunch at noon on Friday, March 17th at Tyler's Pub located in the American Tobacco Campus, downtown Durham. ATC is located adjacent to the Durham Bulls Ballpark. Ample parking is available on the 1st level of either parking deck. Entrance to Tylers is from the courtyard area. Good food and a chance to meet your fellow victims of "Dreaded Woodguy Disease"!

Hope bunches of you can make it!

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jim, what time??? I may be able to make it, despite the UNC thing:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

Vanilla Gorilla

New User
Marco Principio
I'm in for lunch. Would be nice to meet some of you guys. As far as the rivalry goes, we will see who is gloating after tonight, won't we :slap:

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Tarheels beat Duke!!!!!!!!

Ok ... enough of the really big gloat!!! hehehe!

Lunch ..... at noon ..... Tyler's Pub ...... American Tobacco Campus, Durham ..... Friday March 17th!

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
I'll be there!

...good thing that I met Jim before, sooo I won't join the wrong crowd for lunch

Bernhard

R

rickc

Bernhard said:
I'll be there!

...good thing that I met Jim before, sooo I won't join the wrong crowd for lunch

Bernhard
Since I work close by, I would like to see if I could make it. Just a couple of questions: Other than "lunch" no specific time was mentioned. Secondly, how would I recognize the group?

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
rcorne01 said:
Since I work close by, I would like to see if I could make it. Just a couple of questions: Other than "lunch" no specific time was mentioned. Secondly, how would I recognize the group?

Rick, my suggestion before was that everyone wear one of these as a far recognition signal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
D L

mikefeinbergcompany_1884_1466208

R

rickc

D L Ames said:
Rick, my suggestion before was that everyone wear one of these as a far recognition signal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
D L
Mine is blue, do you think I will be an outcast??:mrgreen:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Food and wwkers, hmmmmm! :cool:

Since the official t-shirts and caps are in the planning stage, I'll be wearing my regular Reddy Kilowatt outfit :mrgreen:

electrolysis.jpg

Sapwood

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Not to worry ... just ask the hostess for the NCWoodworker's table! I'll let them know we're coming.

I sure am looking forward to meeting all who come! :eusa_danc

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
sapwood said:
Food and wwkers, hmmmmm! :cool:

Since the official t-shirts and caps are in the planning stage, I'll be wearing my regular Reddy Kilowatt outfit :mrgreen:

electrolysis.jpg

Sapwood

:rolf: Roger, stick one foot in that tub and lets see if we can get those whiskers to stand up a bit.

D L

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
OK folks ... I need a final head-count for our lunch at Tylers Pub for this Friday at noon! Remember .... its St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!! Drinks are on Sapwood! hehehe

Please email me if you can make lunch with us!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jim, I am gonna do my best to be there. But I can't make any promises. I sure hope I can 'cause I look forward to getting the opportunity to meet some fine folks.
Dave:)

R

rickc

JimThomasson said:
OK folks ... I need a final head-count for our lunch at Tylers Pub for this Friday at noon! Remember .... its St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!!!!! Drinks are on Sapwood! hehehe

Please email me if you can make lunch with us!

Things look good for me being there. See you at 12!

sapwood

New User
Roger
JimThomasson said:
Hope you guys and gals like water! :eek:ccasion1

Hmmm, lunch with WWers, St Pat's and Tar Heel b-ball. Think I'll wear green and blue :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS