Donated Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am officially donating my 10" Delta Shopmaster Compound Miter Saw to NCWW. It ain't much compared to the saw I won yesterday, but it sold for about 120.00 new. I do not want anything and will not take anything for it. So, it is the site's to do with whatever the staff wants to do with it. Include it in a Raffle, post it for a donation, throw it off a bridge with bets as to how many pieces will be left, I really don't care. I am just grateful to this wonderful community for the awesome friendships that it has fostered for me. I will clean it up this week, it comes with a 60.00 Dewalt blade that has about ten to twenty cuts on it. Let the discussions begin:argue::argue:

M

McRabbet

I'll reiterate what I suggested to you earlier -- place an Auction Ad in the Classifieds that will run for 48 hours -- highest bidder pays and gets the saw, but proceeds will be donated to the NCWWI.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I'll reiterate what I suggested to you earlier -- place an Auction Ad in the Classifieds that will run for 48 hours -- highest bidder pays and gets the saw, but proceeds will be donated to the NCWWI.

Rob I like your idea, just wanted to see if there were any more out there so I could make the most informed decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS