Compliments to the Site/community

Status
Not open for further replies.

timf67

New User
Tim
Everyone,

I couldn't help but pass on this quote from Sean at Toolnut regarding our "humble" community:

I love taking care of you guys on the forum. It's an unreal community, the strongest online community I've seen in any industry / hobby / genre / field, etc. I'm on a lot of forums for personal interests and nothing even compares to you woodworking guys, it's wild.

Kind of makes you proud to be a part of it!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I was on Woodnet before DaveO found me and told me about this site. Haven't been back to Woodnet since. I think that what makes this site so special is its regional emphasis. That allows it to truely be a community because we all live close enough to meet up (and eat tons off bbq :gar-La;). Also, I think the rules about not discussing politics, religion, etc make this the most pleasant place on the internet.

I'm also on a local surfing forum and it is a non-stop political argument. So many great members have all but dissapeared, and a few remain, that just sit at their computers all day and argue about politics. :no: The fact of the matter is that we're all from different backgrounds and have different beliefs. That is such an admirable quality about this site is that we put all of that stuff aside and just enjoy the fellowship. :eek:ccasion1 There really is nothing else like this. NCWWer is one of a kind and it is truely a privelege to be here. Thanks for all of the work that the moderators and Steve (and now the BOD) have put in to make this community what it is. Without you all none of this would be possible. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for sharing that comment Tim :icon_thum Trent, as a moderator I thank you for your kind words and reminding us what a cool place this forum is. :wsmile:

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
I'm not one much for "me too's" but I'll make an exception here. I agree. I too was on the other forum, and again, DaveO steered me here and I've never looked back. I don't post a lot, but I am always here listening (reading) and learning!!!

Thanks for passing on the good comments and thanks to all who work so hard on this site.

Tom

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Ya'll are making me sound like a Forum pusher. I hope WN doesn't figure out I am sneaking over there and stealing their members for greener pastures.

Dave:)

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Ya'll are making me sound like a Forum pusher. I hope WN doesn't figure out I am sneaking over there and stealing their members for greener pastures.

Dave:)

Dave, it definitely helps for people like me who find a site and think that that is the only one on the planet. :rotflm: Heck, when I bought my car I only went to one dealership. I'm not the "shop around" type. :dontknow: Thanks for steering me into greener pastures buddy. :rolleyes:

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I was on SMC when Makinsawdust invited me over to this wonderful place. I have thanked Robert personally for the invite and have not looked back since, with the exception of my uncle that is a major part of SMC. I still read his posts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS