Charlotte Breakfast January 31 10:00AM

What Saturday would work best for you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Looks like work, aka Month End did not get done today, so tomorrow is technically the last day of the month. Care to guess where I will be instead of enjoying myself with my friends?:dontknow::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: Sorry guys, maybe next time. This is a minus 2 as the wife was coming.

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
I'm also not going to make it. I've pulled third shift tonight with the new boy:banana:
I'll be fast asleep at 10AM tomorrow. I WILL make the next CLT gathering.
Thanks
Steve

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Thanks for breakfast this morning everyone. We had a great meal, followed by a quick trip to Woodcraft, and then a few of us with kiddies headed over to Monkey Joes.

(BTW - Phil didn't pay for mine!)

TracyP

Tracy
Very sorry I had to miss it. Worked some this morning to close the month. Now everyone can get paid:thumbs_up.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Great seeing everybody,good breakfast and conversation and a side trip to Woodcraft.Look forward to the next get together.Thanx Mike for putting this together.
Greg

bwat

New User
Bill
Good food, good company. Thanks for the planning efforts Mike! I saw multiple cameras so I'm sure pics will follow?

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
It was great seeing everyone today and I will get pics posted as soon as Teri is done with homework. It did happen and I will most likely get them uploaded tomorrow.

Thanks to all that came.

TracyP

Tracy
It was great seeing everyone today and I will get pics posted as soon as Teri is done with homework. It did happen and I will most likely get them uploaded tomorrow.

Thanks to all that came.

Mike, I wish I could have been there. It just wasn't in the stars this time.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=1526

I uploaded some to this gallery.

Sorry I was only there briefly. Hectic morning and day.

Little man woke up at 3:30 scared of "green" monsters and they 'yellow" monsters. He finally weezled his way into out bed about 5:30 and went to sleep when it was time to get up.

The LOML is now pleased we finally got Buffett tickets from the box office, apparently the website was broken. Why didn't they just post that and save everyone the headache of fighting with it.

Good to see everyone again, we'll have to get together again sooner rather than later. And since Pete can't get out of bed we'll do breakfast at 9 and get him some take out, then go by his house and roust him out of bed.:rotflm:

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
We had a great time and here are pics to prove it.

IMG_2357.JPG

IMG_2350.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG

IMG_2355.JPG

IMG_2356.JPG

IMG_23531.JPG

Last edited:

JohnW

New User
John
Couldn't agree more Dave,
The future NC woodworkers were cute as could be and really made for a morning full of smiles.:gar-Bi

Phil forgot to pick up my check too. :eusa_thin

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
And since Pete can't get out of bed we'll do breakfast at 9 and get him some take out, then go by his house and roust him out of bed.:rotflm:

Hey - I resemble that remark :dontknow:
It was my grand daughters b'day so we took a short trip to SC for the day.

Looks like a good time was had by all.

Any gloats coming from the trip to Woodcraft ???

pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS