Big !!Raleigh Woodcraft Sale!!! Closeout!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Well folks, it is with a sad heart that I announce that owners Doug and Mary are closing down the their Woodcraft store here in Raleigh NC. Lots of you all have received post cards about the big sale this Saturday (28th). It is going to be even bigger now. Here is the break down of discounts.

1. Power tools in stock and special ordered are 10% off
2. Display power tools will be further discounted on a per tool basis
3. All accessories in stock are 20% off
4. Special order accessories are 15% off
5. Classroom shop tools and accessories are 50% off retail.
6. MANY discontinued items at 30% to 80% off.
7. Instock lumber discounted
8. Delta, Porter Cable, & DeWalt will have a mail in rebate for an
additional 10% off!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, there are exceptions.
No discounts on Festool, Leigh, Sawstop, Steel city, & gift cards
Not good in combition with any other discounts or offers.
Previous purchases excluded.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.

Again the sale is this Saturday July 28th.
We will open early at 8:00 am and close at 6:00 pm

I will be there all day.

Please direct questions to me at the store 919-781-1911

Last edited by a moderator:

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Tom, sorry to hear about that. I have not received the post card... Is the 28th the final day of operations? does anyone else hear Taps in the background?

MikeH

Mike
Corporate Member
Sorry to hear that Tom. :crybaby2: Are you retiring Tom? Could you possible buy it from them?

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Mike, I have looked at those options myself in the past. There are some rather large hurdles to cross on the way to Woodcraft store ownership...

jglord

New User
John
I'm so glad this is finally public knowledge. We all are very saddened by this and hope you all will keep all of us involved at Woodcraft in your thoughts and prayers as we close down a good friend and look for where life will take us in the future. :cry:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Best to all the great folks who've worked so hard for us over the years.

Jim

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Tell me it isn't so. Where do we go, what do we do? :-( I'll miss the service and advice I got at WC. My shop is full of stuff from your store. Oh well, I wish all of you guys the best. I'll be in NYC this weekend, but I'll see you soon.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Where am I gonna spend money that I shouldn't, kill time before appointments and feel like I've walked into Cheers (everyone knows my name)
Woodcraft will be sadly missed, it's my favorite store.
I'd buy Tom in a kilt...he's cute :lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
i hate to hear about the store closing. i've heard their business model is tough to turn a profit. i know the smaller tools are very hard for us to be competitive and cover expenses.

lottathought

New User
Michael
Dangit :BangHead: Dangit:BangHead: Dangit:BangHead: Dangit:BangHead: Dangit:BangHead: Dangit:BangHead:

There are exactly 2 stores in all of Raleigh that actually carry the things that I use. (That I am aware of)
And now one is closing.

In an area that that has a population of over a million, there is not enough of a base to support a store like this?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tom, I wish you and all your staff good luck. You will be missed. I hope you stay in the area and active in TWA and this site....... Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS