Youth Workshop: January 18th...Greensboro Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
Milissa, thank you and Alan for volunteering to serve as instructors at our next Youth Workshop (January 18), the two of you will be a valued addition to instructor group. Just so I am clear, will you be serving during the first session (9:00 to noon), second session (1:00 to 4:00) or both.

Thank you!
Donn

Hey! I have lost track of the world since we started this last-minute 2013 house renovation... Sorry to answer so late.

I think the deal was that we would plan on both sessions, and if there are enough folks in the afternoon, we will peel on home.

Will (age 12) will be with us, if you remember.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Hey! I have lost track of the world since we started this last-minute 2013 house renovation... Sorry to answer so late.

I think the deal was that we would plan on both sessions, and if there are enough folks in the afternoon, we will peel on home.

Will (age 12) will be with us, if you remember.

Milissa, indeed, that is the deal. We look forward to seeing Alan, Will, and you.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
The Hardwood Store of NC has some material that we would to donate to The Youth Workshop. Maybe Bill can come get it?????

Thanks to Cheryl and The Hardwood Store of NC. I picked up nine pieces of Radiata Pine today to be used for the Youth Workshops.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
The next Youth Workshop is just around the corner (January 18th) at Bill Clemmons shop in Liberty. As you may recall, we will be hosting two sessions (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; 1:00p.m. to 4:00 p.m.). To date, the following members have agreed to serve as instructors:

golfdad - Dirk
Steve_Honeycutt - Steve
drw - Donn
Phil S - Phil
Bill Clemmons - Bill
Flootsie - Milissa
Chessspy - Alan
Mike Davis - Mike

I may have missed something, but it is my understanding that everyone can participate in both sessions. I plan to arrive at 8:00 a.m. to begin moving equipment from the NCWW trailer into Bill's shop. I will also be staying after the last session is over to reverse the process and put everything back into the trailer. If anyone can assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors