WTB/ISO Lathe

CCEX3

New User
corey
I want to purchase a fully functional lathe (brand name isn't important), ideally with the capacity to handle a 14" or 16" diameter stock. Prefer to purchase any corresponding chucks, chisels, gauges, etc.

PS. I live in Charlotte but I visit Raleigh almost monthly.

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
I want to purchase a fully functional lathe (brand name isn't important), ideally with the capacity to handle a 14" or 16" diameter stock. Prefer to purchase any corresponding chucks, chisels, gauges, etc.

PS. I live in Charlotte but I visit Raleigh almost monthlsawman101

PS. I live in Charlotte but I visit Raleigh almost monthly.
Sawman101 don't you have a big late for sale

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I have a Delta IRON BED 1440. It's in good working condition, I will take some pictures and post later today. I do 98% of my turning on a Jet Mini Lathe with V/S and could really use the room for a drum sander!
Forgive the messy shop but never enough room, too many projectd, and this is one of 3 buildings I work in, each has a different purpose. Correction to description and photos added.

Attachments

• 85AA3B4E-B706-44FF-9253-DE2EE1ACA786.jpeg
    85AA3B4E-B706-44FF-9253-DE2EE1ACA786.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
  • 6D97A54F-72A2-45EA-ABF9-D576B03834BA.jpeg
    6D97A54F-72A2-45EA-ABF9-D576B03834BA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
I have a Delta IRON BED 4440. It's in good working condition, I will take some pictures and post later today. I do 98% of my turning on a Jet Mini Lathe with V/S and could really use the room for a drum sander!
Hey hey don't get used to that drum sander Hmerkle did tell you it was mine didn't he

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors