Woodguy Came Out of Remission

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
The Tardis. OMG! I remember the old Dr Who shows.

I too would like to have an addition. Been thinking about a lean to/shed on the back side to store lumber, put the air compressor and dust collector in. Would gain a lot of space...... Oh well, LOML would kill me.......

We are thinking of doing this as well. Carol thinks it would be for her lawn tractor and gardening stuff but.....

J

jeff...

I am keeping my mouth shut on this one cause I'm considering on buying a Bobcat

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Well, I started the 10-step program. I am on Step 8.....8 more pieces of equipment. By that time the shop space will be the limiting factor.

Actually, I did stray fom the program: Had to buy some steel and -lo and behold- there was a big Jet metal cutting band saw in the showroom at Dillon. After lusting and drooling over it, my friend (who works at Dillon) casually informed me that the did get a shipment of 10 of those and 2 of them came in damaged and needed to be disposed off. Out of the goodness of my heart, I offered my services to clear out those piles of scrap. To make a long story short, I took both for some -minor-nominal sum of money. All that was damaged was a scratch, one of the stop switch levers and one brass brush wheel cleaner was bend. After exhaustive repair (about 5 min) the saws were in perfect shape.
Not a 36" bandsaw, just a little one.
Bernhard

You bought TWO of them? Wow, you do have it BAD!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll admit your name came to mind when Travis dropped the hint. I'm surprised that Travis and John would call you out to take the heat off of themselves! :lol: :lol:

Chuck

Monty

New User
Monty
Wow - that's awesome! It's great to have... I mean for YOU to have... so much capacity now! ;) :D

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
I am keeping my mouth shut on this one cause I'm considering on buying a Bobcat

That' right, you need to be quiet! A bobcat is a totally different beast. Just guessing I think that
1 bobcat unit = 15 band saw units.
And in addition YOU HAVE A MILL!!

Bernhard

J

jeff...

I've been eyeballing two different ones. I have to wait till the time is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS