Wood Chisels Sharpened at Extravaganza - Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
I will be demonstrating Worksharp products at the Extravaganza Oct 16th and 17th and need some old beat up wood chisels to make new again. If you will be there and have a few you would like sharpened
please drop in at the Worksharp booth. Cost is Free !! Please be sure to add a label to your chisel so I know who the owner is and please pick it up that evening or sooner.
As I am unsure what the response will be , please only for NCWoodworkers and limit of three chisels.
Not certain yet, but the possibility of pocket knife sharpening may also be available.
Thanks
See you there
Pete

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be demonstrating Worksharp products at the Extravaganza Oct 16th and 17th and need some old beat up wood chisels to make new again. If you will be there and have a few you would like sharpened
please drop in at the Worksharp booth. Cost is Free !! Please be sure to add a label to your chisel so I know who the owner is and please pick it up that evening or sooner.
As I am unsure what the response will be , please only for NCWoodworkers and limit of three chisels.
Not certain yet, but the possibility of pocket knife sharpening may also be available.
Thanks
See you there
Pete

Pete,
I do not have one, but I heard the work sharp was a good way to flatten the back of a plane blade -
Is that right or a wives tale?
If true, will you be demoing that too?

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Yes , Flatten the back is part of what I do to sharpen a Chisel or a plane blade and yes it can be done on the Worksharp.
Please stop by when you can free yourself from the NC woodworkers exhibit and I'll demo.
If you have a beatup plane blade bring it by, I can also make that like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS