What is going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Am I the only one getting PM's and emails out the wazoo from members wanting to know why spammers are let in, moderators aren't correcting issues with post and events coming up aren't being addressed like Charlotte WW show? Even threads here aren't being read or responded to by most.

Surely we all understood that once the site was back up there were going to be issues and concerns and if this Board isn't here to sooth the hounds, support publicly the Admin's and insure the rest of the TEAM had their ducks in a row before we got back on line. Are we dealing with some sort of mutany or is this just a mere inconveinience in timing?

I'm deeply concerned.

cskipper

Cathy
I hear you Barbara. I have been somewhat remiss myself. I did ask Dennis and Tracy for updates on the picnic and Charlotte show this morning, but haven't heard back. I also asked Rob, in the same pm, about who needs to motivate the moderators. Steve and gang are trying to get me access to the ADMINCP process to review new members. MikeH has offered to help too.

My apologies - I do not see the pm I thought I sent this morning. Will do it again.

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have not been able to function much since the site came back up, I am going to try to keep up now. After all I have some time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS