Well, FINALLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
First of all, thanks to all the guys here who helped me figure out AOL sucks. Knew it all along but just not as well. I finally got pics & descrips posted in my album of my shop progress. I hope to show you guys some real progress in the next few weeks.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DSCN2085.JPG

DSCN2077.JPG

DSCN2076.JPG

DSCN2062.JPG

DSCN2059.JPG

Now you just got to put them in the thread :icon_thum

What did you dig your trench with? That's a well dug trench :eusa_clap

Dave:)

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for sharing pics Dennis, the state of your shop interior (WIP) bears a striking resemblance to mine :rotflm: I do not envy the ditch digging you had to do and I will be eternally grateful I only had an 11 foot ditch to dig to tie the shop into the house service. Good luck on your completion :wsmile:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Nice start on the shop, Dennis! Hopefully, it won't be long before the sawdust will be flying in your new "digs".:rolf:
Keep us posted and good luck,

sapwood

New User
Roger
Congrats Dennis!
Looks like you're well on your way to a great shop and you already have tools awaiting the wood :mrgreen:

Roger

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dave, I dug it with a 1981 model IH 260A backhoe I bought new. Ben digging with one since I bought a 'hoe at 18. First ditch I dug for a footing was bowed 18". Dad gave me a mattock & shovel & said, "Straighten it out." I figured out how to dig one straight after that. If I did that to someone today, they'd quit!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dennis they say what does not kill you makes you stronger. Looking very good.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
The problem is my brain is sometimes 18 but my body is always 55! :gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS